Ankeny, Iowa homeowners hire Midwest Construction to install Everlast Advanced Composite Siding.
The home was built in 1999 and the builders installed builder’s grade vinyl siding. The siding seemed to do its job and that was to eliminate the need for painting but offered no insulation value.
Since the homeowners had Midwest Construction install new EcoSmart windows and a Pro Via entry door system, they invited Lee Sykes out for a siding price.
Lee Sykes: Senior Design Consultant for Midwest Construction's Grimes Location.
The homeowners had originally been interested in a fiber cement siding but Lee showed them the Everlast Advanced Composite Siding System and all of the benefits and advantages over fiber cement. After some more information gathering and pricing they made the decision to go with Midwest Construction and Everlast Siding.
All of the existing builders grade vinyl siding was removed and hauled away. The Midwest Construction crew installed house wrap on all of the outer walls of the home and installed window/door tape to prevent any water or air infiltration.
Check out some of the installation photos:
Everlast Advanced Composite Siding has many advantages over Fiber Cement Siding, check them out:
• Innovated from advanced material science and engineered for any climate.
• Everlast’s innovative triple-composite process yields the most advanced siding material in the industry. Wood, vinyl, fiber cement, and other composites are no match because, despite costly required maintenance, you'll find these alternatives still fade and deteriorate over time. Everlast lasts, for life.
• Everlast’s industry-best Limited Lifetime Performance and Fade Protection Warranty should do the trick.
• Everlast composite siding never requires caulking or painting. It is water resistant and contains no organic material, so it can't swell, bow, rot, or be attacked by wood-boring insects.
• Spend more time enjoying your home rather than maintaining it.
• Has the look of authentic look and feel of real cedar wood siding
Everlast Advanced Composite Siding is built to last a house time! We know there are a lot of choices when it comes to siding replacement. We encourage you to invite other companies out to see their product and get their cost and then give Midwest Construction a call and see the Midwest Construction Difference for Yourselves!
2021-SE 44th Court-Grimes, Iowa 50111 1601-South Taft Avenue-Mason City, Iowa 50401
With two locations serving Iowa, stop into one of our showrooms and check out the displays. While you’re there you can operate full size window and siding displays, or check out our Oasis All season Sunrooms attached to our showrooms to give you real life examples.
To schedule you’re free in home exact cost call us at 1-800-925-6664 or request a quote at https://www.mwcinc.com/quote/