Like traditional casement windows, awning windows pivot. However, there’s one major difference: an awning window’s pivot hinges are mounted on the top of the unit as opposed to the side-mounted hinges of casement windows. This design presents several unique advantages, such as:
- Moisture protection Ideal for damp climates, awning windows have a weatherproof design that keeps rain, sleet, and snow out during storms.
- Excellent ventilation Being able to open an awning window from the top means fuller, top-to-bottom ventilation.
- Modern look and feel Awning windows operate smoothly and quietly, further accenting the new feel of these beautifully designed models.
Make Your Ideal Home Design a Reality with Our Beautiful Awning Windows
Our professionally trained and certified Midwest Construction installers approach every project with excitement, passion, and drive. It’s what separates us from our competitors and fuels our outstanding results.
Awning Window Replacement
As a premier awning window replacement company, we wouldn’t settle for anything less than your complete satisfaction, and that’s why we only use the best replacement windows for this climate.
Midwest Construction installs Great Lakes Window by Ply Gem products—an industry leader for more than seven decades. The many benefits offered by these ecoSmart windows make them an exceptional investment in your home. Our awning windows feature:
- Enhanced Volume Control that Exceeds that of Standard Windows
- Low-E Coatings, Triple Weather Stripping, and Other Energy-Efficient Features
- Multi-Point Locking Systems for Superior Security
- Folding Operator Handles
- Limited Lifetime Warranty that Includes Glass Breakage
Our professionally trained and certified team can install your Iowa windows on time and on budget. Give our friendly representatives a call today, or fill out our quick online form to receive your free in-home consultation and no-obligation quote!