Garden windows jut out more than a typical bow or bay window. They’re often installed in kitchens – usually over the sink – but can go in just about any room because of their versatile design. Here are some of the ways a quality garden window can add to your home:
- They improve your home’s lighting and ventilation since every garden window has four glass panes on the front, top, and sides of the unit, allowing for increased light intake from every angle.
- They have built-in shelf space to give home owners additional room to stage house plants and other possessions.
- They add value to your home with a unique design that boosts indoor light and ventilation.
Our Stylish Windows Are Anything But Garden Variety
Midwest Construction has a long history of helping customers realize their home’s potential with beautifully crafted windows that mix striking design with function. We only install top-rated windows from trusted manufacturers, and we are very pleased to offer Great Lakes Window by Ply Gem products.
These impressive windows outperform their competitors in many ways including:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency: Our ecoSmart windows take money-saving performance to the next level with quality low-E glass and innovative features like patented insulation and thermal spacers.
- Better Sound Control: The accepted measurement for volume control is STC, and the higher the number the better. A typical window has an STC of 26 or less, but our optional sound control glass has a minimum STC of 34, so you can enjoy a quieter home.
- Sleeker Appearance: A low profile, cam action lock provides the security you need while still allowing the window to maintain a sleek appearance.
- Industry Leading Warranties: Your investment will be protected with a comprehensive limited lifetime warranty that covers seal failure, sashes, frames, and even glass breakage.
Garden Window Replacement
As a premier Iowa garden windows retailer and installer since 1958, we have the experience and resources necessary to make your window installation simple and streamlined, as it should be.
Our professionally trained and certified team can install your Iowa garden windows without cutting into your schedule or budget. Give Midwest Construction a call today, or fill out our quick online form below to receive your free consultation and no-obligation quote!