Traditional windows fitted with handles are a common sight but, as popular as they seem, they do not provide the same level of ventilation as casement windows, which are hinged at the side. Casement windows are typically located over sinks, countertops, and appliances but they are versatile enough to install in any room of your house. They also present several key advantages, including:
- They’re extremely efficient because they create an air-tight seal every time they close.
- They’re easy to use because they don’t need to be lifted, just cranked. They can even be cleaned from the inside of your home with our easy clean hardware.
- They provide excellent ventilation because, unlike other window models, they can be fully opened by pushing the pane outward.
Realize Your Home’s Potential with Our Stylish Casement Windows
In addition to providing excellent efficiency and ventilation, casement windows are also highly customizable and come in a wide variety of attractive designs, including:
- Single casement
- Double, triple, and quad casements
- Casements with picture units
- Casements in bay windows
- Casements in bow windows
- Casements with awning units
- Casements with leaded glass
With our casement windows, you are guaranteed excellent efficiency, ventilation, and a beautiful design. The hardest decision you’ll have to make is customizing your windows to match your personal style and home layout, but that’s where we come in! Our friendly representatives provide in-home consultations to ensure you receive quality windows personalized for your home and taste.
Casement Window Replacement
Since 1958, Midwest Construction has served the window replacement needs of customers across Iowa and southern Minnesota, regardless of model or home configuration.
Our professionally trained and certified team can install your Iowa windows on time and on budget. Just give us a call or fill out the quote form below for your free consultation and no-obligation quote!