Our goal when designing a new product is to deliver a beautiful, durable creation that can withstand the elements and the test of time. How does the homeowner feel each time they pull into their driveway? Does it look convincing from afar and up-close? The work begins by closely examining the real thing, then selecting the best natural materials to serve as templates. The results are deep, realistic textures and varied colorations expertly crafted for a variety of tastes.
Here are 6 reasons why you should choose Foundry Building Products:
- Expansive color selection available to suit your taste
- Lasting beauty with UV fade protection
- Innovative water management
- Precise installation with EZ installation systems
- Lack of visible seams
- Durable, heavy gauge panels that are compliant with multiple major building codes
What gives Foundry it’s unmatched performance?
- It is made of durable protruded fiberglass that’s three-times stronger than fiber cement.
- It is subject to minimal expansion and contraction, even when subjected to the harshest weather.
- It comes in rich, bold colors that last.
- It is simple and easy to care for.
Whether you choose a Foundry siding system for its unmatched performance, beauty, strength, or ease of care, it’s a choice you can make with confidence—guaranteed!
Foundry Rounds provide the look of cedar without the painting or upkeep. Accent a gable or extend this look around the entire house with a host of colors that can complement practically any siding. These classic shapes are available in 6" exposures.
Foundry siding is made with the environment in mind; from structural components to installation and cleaning methods, we’re doing what we can to leave the smallest eco-footprint possible.
And, of course, regular garden hose cleaning helps maintain each product’s original luster.
For a free consultation and an exact, no-obligation quote, call the professionals at Midwest Construction today!
Our office locations are:
1601 South Taft Avenue
2021 SE 44th Court